Over Raided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prison rape is like raiding, but you only get the same purple over and over.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moonkins and you [4.0.1]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stardow
Admin
Admin
Stardow

Moonkins and you [4.0.1] Empty
PostSubject: Moonkins and you [4.0.1]   Moonkins and you [4.0.1] EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:26 am

So the Patch is here. wooo 4.0.1 and now your confused what do I do .Well fear not Bani is here to save the day.Now I know there isn't many Booms in PP infact we can all count on one hand how many there is, but at anyrate if anyone else visit's our website maybe this will help them too..

Rotation
The rotation we are used to is Faerie Fire, Insect Swarm, Moonfire, Wrath until Lunar Eclipse, Starfire until Solar Eclipse and always keep Insect Swarm up while in Solar Eclipse and Moonfire in Lunar Eclipse. Starfall on cooldown.

It hasn’t really changed much, so if you’ve been playing moonkin for a while this will be no problem for you to learn. If not you should just go practice at a training dummy and you will have it in no time.

Tips and tricks

■Faerie Fire doesn’t give hit or crit anymore, it’s only an armor debuff, so it will no longer be part of our rotation.
■You want to put up Moonfire before Insect Swarm because Moonfire procs Nature’s Grace and Insect Swarm benefits from it, so you get more ticks.
■Keep up both DoTs and refresh them whenever they fall off, because they can proc Shooting Stars which gives instant Starsurge, even if it is on cooldown.
■Starsurge should always be on cooldown and used whenever Shooting Stars proc.
■Force of Nature (Treants) I always pop in the start of the fight as we engage the boss so I can use them twice and because we usually pop Bloodlust in the start so they get the haste buff.
Rotation

Force of Nature > Moonfire > Insect Swarm > Wrath > Starsurge > Wrath until Lunar Eclipse, Starsurge whenever Shooting Stars Procs or is off cooldown, refresh DoTs if needed.

Lunar Eclipse

Starfall > Moonfire > Insect Swarm > Starsurge > Starfire until Solar Eclipse Starsurge whenever Shooting Stars Procs or is off cooldown, refresh DoTs if needed.

Solar Eclipse

Sunfire > Insect Swarm > Starsurge > Wrath until Lunar Eclipse, Starsurge whenever Shooting Stars Procs or is off cooldown, refresh DoTs if needed.

This rotation is made by myself and many other hard working booms on the Beta..

Enjoy
Alex
Back to top Go down

Moonkins and you [4.0.1]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over Raided :: Classes :: Druid-
Jump to: