Over Raided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prison rape is like raiding, but you only get the same purple over and over.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VoA-10 raid -- excellent job yesterday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alistair
Private 2nd Class
Private 2nd Class
Alistair

VoA-10 raid -- excellent job yesterday Empty
PostSubject: VoA-10 raid -- excellent job yesterday   VoA-10 raid -- excellent job yesterday EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:47 am

Since DKs can't interrupt Toravon's orbs anymore, he's become a real pain in the arse for many raiding groups now...

I've led a guildraid to VoA-10 yesterday...
The first my raid with my new guildmates...
Before this I never saw any group who can down Toravon without a mage using blastwave...
I only heard rumours that it's also possible with boomkin' druid...
Well, believe it or not -- we did full VoA-10 raid (all 4 bosses, including Toravon & Emalon)...
That's the most amusing thing is that we had NO any mage in group... Smile
But we had Allim -- a druid who made an exceptional interrupts! So we did full run without any wipes!
So it's confirmed now: Toravon CAN be downed, if there's a druid in party who knows how to do it properly...
I must say I'm a proud of our group's job yesterday...

P.S.: My thanks also go to Hyjinx -- a special invited guest who (apart from fine MTankin' job) helped me to manage the group!

Sincere regards,
Alistair.
Back to top Go down
Stardow
Admin
Admin
Stardow

VoA-10 raid -- excellent job yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: VoA-10 raid -- excellent job yesterday   VoA-10 raid -- excellent job yesterday EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:05 pm

I am glad your group went perfectly, you see the best way to manage peopel better is by practise and more practise keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down

VoA-10 raid -- excellent job yesterday
Page 1 of 1